Pages

12.31.2010

Studio J

After making so many cards around the holidays, I wanted to dedicate the week after Christmas to good ole scrapbooking--my first love! But wait--I remembered that I was going to make a paper bag mini album for a friend's birthday. So much for scrapping! Never fear--Studio J is here! I spent the 26th scrapping with Studio J--and it was a blast. Best of all-I got way more accomplished than if I was doing it with paper.
Here are some of the layouts I did. (remember-you can click on image to see it larger)

This is Halloween 2009! The "paper" on this layout is exclusive for Studio J. I just love the way these turned out.

This is one of the two layouts I did from when my sister-in-law came to visit this last summer.

This is one of the FOUR layouts I did from when my sister and her girls came over the summer.

Then I got Christmas 2010 done! This is one of 3 layouts I did of our Christmas.
Studio J is so much fun. It won't replace classical scrapbooking for me-but it sure is a great way to get caught up! It is fast and easy. I encourage you to give it a try. It is free to use--you only pay when you want to order. I know you'll like it. If you become hooked--I'd like to tell you about Studio J memberships, which gives you loads of benefits. So to get started playing with Studio J just go to my Close to my Heart website. In the left margin you will see Studio J, click on it and start having fun! Like I said, you can upload photos and play with it all you like without purchasing anything! If you are interested in finding out more about it, I'll be happy to talk to you about it!
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! When you have a minute, check out my blog...I've got an award for you!

    http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-this-and-little-that-scrapbook.html

    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete