Pages

3.17.2011

Play Date Cafe

Spring is in the air! March Madness begins today, it's nice enough to have the patio door open so I can hear the birds singing, life is good!

I am so excited! This is my first time to take part in the Play Date Cafe Challenge. I was so moved by these colors, the ideas were just rolling in my head!

Here are the three cards I created yesterday with these colors.
Close to My Heart supplies:
Cardstocks: Pacifica, Hollyhock and Desert Sand
Inks: Pacifica, Hollyhock, Orange (the color Orange is retired, I probably should have used Sunset) and Desert Sand
Stamp Sets: A Tweet and Treasure Life
The image is stamped on a page out of an old book.
The Cuttlebug and an Embossing folder were also used.

Close to My Heart supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft and Colonial White
Inks: Moonstruck, Hollyhock and Orange
Paper: Bella and Notebook (both retired)
Miscellaneous buttons and ribbon
Stamp Set: Friendship Flowers (retired)

Close to My Heart supplies:
Cardstock: Tulip, Orange, Colonial White
Inks: Moonstruck, Hollyhock, Orange
Paper: Jingle and Olivia
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Wings and Find Your Style
Liquid glass, Blending Pen, Bitty Sparkles and 3D Foam tape

Go check out the fantastic art found on the Play Date Cafe, your sure to be inspired!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Lisa! These are GORGEOUS!! The colors are amazing...my fave is the 1st one with the little bird from the "A Tweet" stamp set. That little bird stamp is one of my faves - I reach for it time and again! :)

    ReplyDelete