Pages

6.16.2011

Pop Up Flower Card

I was inspired by Joelle at Scrapbook Snippets when she posted her beautiful Spring Flower pop up card on the Close to My Heart art board. See her card here. Joelle referenced another very talented crafter, Brenda at Qbee's Quest for the detailed instructions. Find them here.
I hardly have time for crafting lately, but just had to try this gorgeous card! It has actually been completed for awhile, I'm just finding a bit of time this morning to post some things.

The glare in that window is from the acetate that is on the inside. Not the best of picture, but rush, rush, rush is my theme these days.

Inside I used flowers from the stamp set Cottage Floral and the stamp set that came with the Tinkled Pink kit last year.
It's a cheery card, and is a (very) late birthday card for my dear sister!

Thanks for looking in today!
Cheerio

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cats, Lisa!! What a BEAUTIFUL and intricately detailed card!! I'm sure that your sis just looooved it!! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete