Pages

7.23.2011

Sweet Blog Award!


My BBB (Bestest Blogging Buddy!--heehee--I just made that up!) honored me with a blog award. Thank you Becky! Becky has a fabulous blog herself, not only does she share her crafty projects, but she also posts some fantastic recipes. Check out Scrappin' Becky B. here!

OK--in accepting this award, I need to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.

About me:
1. I LOVE watching the Tour de France!
2. I rather have salty snacks than sweet snacks.
3. We are a homeschooling family.
4. If I'm not crafting in my spare time, you could find me reading, gardening, knitting, biking, hiking, walking or laughing with friends.
5. Cleaning is definitely at the bottom of the list. (lol--there's something we don't have in common Becky!)
6. I do like to do the laundry though!
7. But I don't iron.

I'm passing this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award on to:
1. Brenda at Stamp. Scrap. Create.
2. Peggy at Creative Scraps.
3. Jan at More Than a Little Ink.
4. Tammy at My Scrapping Place.
5. Tamytha at Paper HeArtist.
6. Connie at Paper Pleats and Ribbon Roses.
7. Pam at PJ's Corner.

These ladies constantly wow and inspire me through their blogs. Go check them out!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet reward! Thanks for your comment on my blog! My middle name is joy ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "shout out", Lisa, I'll be sure to check out the 7 blogs that you recommended! It was fun to read more about you - have a SUPER day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you are soooo sweet!! Thank you for the blog award and I will be happy to accept!! Thank you also for commenting on my blog!
    I am soooo very sorry that it took me so long to accept this award though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa for the "shout out" for my blog and for giving me this award! Thank you also for commenting on my blog! Your such a sweetie!!
    I am soooo very sorry that it has taking me soooo very long to accept it..

    ReplyDelete