Pages

11.16.2011

Creative Vision Stamps

Hello bloggers!
A few weeks ago I won a gift certificate from Creative Vision. I received my stamps this week and had so much fun creating with them! I just love the Jingle Jangle stamp set, with the cute Santa and reindeer. It also has super cute and funny sentiments to go along with them.


On this tag, I popped Santa's head up and put Fun Flock on his beard and trim. I get a good little chuckle whenever I look at him!

The reindeer card is made with all sorts of shapes from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. (I use this cartridge for just about every project I do now!)
Don't ya just love the bewildered look on that reindeer's face? I'm pretty sure I get the same look when putting lights on our Christmas tree! Red Glitter Glue was used on the lights around that poor reindeer to help make them pop. The sentiment just cracks me up. I think "Don't get your Jingle in a Jangle" is going to be my catch phrase this holiday season. I have had those little jingle bells in my stash for years. When I first saw this stamp set, I immediately knew- I now had a good use for those bells! (click on the image to see it bigger)
Thank you Laura from Paper Crafting with Creative Vision for the gift certificate and this great stamp set!
I hope everyone has a wonderfully, fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished vacuuming and thought I'd go online for some inspiration. And I found it right here. Your post is sooooo cute. The reindeer and the saying crack me up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the gift certificate - how fun for you!!! I loooove the Santa and reindeer cards - SUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects!!

    ReplyDelete